Serendipity2 are recruiting a Graduate Management Information Analyst to join our Customer Insights Team
Our Position: Management Information Analyst or Systems Analyst
We are currently looking to recruit a Management Information Systems Analyst who has an interest in working with large FMCG and leisure companies’ data. The role covers formatting and analysis of brand, customer and route to market data to identify sales opportunity and geo-proximity marketing recommendations. Applicants should have worked on projects that illustrate the ability to see the ‘big picture’ around consumer demographics, retail drivers and their relevance to sales and marketing planning. Good communication, IT skills and the ability to converse with both IT Professionals & Non-IT personnel are important. The candidate should be able to work alone or blend into an existing team structure.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated with an ICT qualification that encompasses business or marketing modules.
- Advanced Access, Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel skills essential.
- SQL query and programming skills essential.
- Knowledge of geographical mapping systems with a statistical analysis & modelling background.
- Fully conversant in major business & consumer industry classification systems (e.g. Census, Acorn, Mosaic, Personicx) and profiling tools with demonstrative project outputs.
- Possess a successful track record of achievement and understanding of the marketing mix, retailer-supplier relationship dynamics and a good grasp of CRM and data issues
- Confident presentation skills that focus on communicating analysis results and operational recommendations and business benefits
This Analyst will work as a team member within the Customer Insight team to:
- Undertake analysis and manipulation of client data/databases using advanced analytical techniques and applications
- As a Data Administrator / Analyst, you must have a team player mentality and the ability to create strong working relationships with colleagues and clients are key
- Build and maintain databases of S2’s core datasets
- Devise and implement ways to improve other in-house systems / procedures through improved use of technology and increased automation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with drive and determination &, dependent upon performance, the right candidate will develop their career in an agency working with major blue chip companies.
Salary: On Application
Start Date: Immediate Start
Office: Central Leamington Spa
Full Time: Working Hours 9-5.30pm
To Apply: Send your CV to [email protected]