Are you the junior data scientist we are looking for?
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior data scientist who has an interest in working with large FMCG and leisure companies’ data. Applicants should have worked on projects that illustrate the ability to interrogate and analyse data within Access. Candidates should understand consumer demographics, retail drivers and their relevance to sales and marketing planning. Good communication, IT skills and the ability to converse with both IT Professionals & Non-IT personnel are important. The candidate should be able to work alone or blend into an existing team structure.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated preferably, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a marketing data or retail customer insight role.
- Advanced Access & Excel skills essential.
- Visual Basic and SQL query and programming skills essential.
- Knowledge of geographical mapping systems with a statistical analysis & modelling background essential.
- Experience working with customer segmentation (B2C) & profiling tools essential.
- Experience working with business & consumer industry classification systems (e.g. SIC, Size, Census, Acorn, Mosaic, Personicx etc) & data segmentation techniques.
- Be able to demonstrate a good knowledge or track record of understanding the marketing mix, retailer-supplier relationship dynamics and a good grasp of CRM and data issues
- A pragmatic analyst with experience of working on multiple projects
As our junior analyst you will work as part of a team within our data & insights department to:
- Undertake analysis and manipulation of client data/databases using advanced analytical techniques and applications
- As a Data Administrator / Analyst, you must have a team player mentality and the ability to create strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Build and maintain database of S2’s core datasets
- Account management or account support of existing client accounts within a team of analysts
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with drive and determination &, dependent upon performance, the right candidate will develop their career in an agency working with major blue-chip companies.
Office: Central Leamington Spa
Driving License: Preferable
Full Time: Working Hours 9 – 5.30pm
Please send applications to [email protected]
For further information contact 01926 887555