S2 is looking for an experienced account director to join our Strategy & Insights Team.
Serendipity2 is a leading data driven marketing agency using data science and technology to help consumer brands and retailers accelerate business performance and drive measurable growth. Our award-winning work provides deep level analytical insight and expertise in helping to shape, plan and execute business transformation strategies for consumer brands and retailers in a rapidly evolving retail and digital age.
Operating in the Food, Drink, Leisure, Hospitality, Travel and Retail sectors, our clients include many leading brands (eg. Coca Cola European Partners, Coke GB, TUI, Royal Caribbean, Carlsberg Marstons Beer Company, Greene King, Unilever, Monster Energy and Dominos).
Role & Experience:
- An individual who has direct customer facing experience of working with major brands and retailers in an agency environment.
- An excellent track record in both new sales development and account management with the ability to see the big picture and understand the key commercial challenges of our clients.
- A senior marketer with an excellent understanding of how data insights, analytics and technology drive business performance across the total customer journey, in both on and offline channels.
- Has the capacity to manage a number of large and frequently complex client accounts and provide a superior service level of client support.
- Identify and develop actionable insight commercial solutions and marketing recommendations across both B2C and B2B environments.
- Communicate use of data insights to drive revenue, brand affinity and consumer engagement to clients and colleagues.
- Experience writing complex briefs and proposals together with the ability to brief and translate complex business challenges into the data and analytics team.
- Degree educated with a minimum of 5 years experience as an Account Director/Senior Account Manager in an agency environment.
- Can deliver on existing client and new business sales targets.
- Conversant in major consumer and business industry classification systems (eg. Mosaic, Acorn, Census, Company SIC, Size etc) and data segmentation techniques.
- Has advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in developing internal briefs and working with the data strategy and insights team to deliver client projects.
- Superb project management and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple client projects on a daily basis and a keen eye for detail.
- A passion for keeping abreast of the latest sector trends in multi-channel marketing strategy, customer and shopper segmentation.
- A confident presenter at board and senior management level with the ability to work strategically and tactically.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- A self-starter who works effectively under pressure and can meet deadlines.
- Dynamic, articulate, professional and personable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with drive and determination and, dependent upon performance, the right candidate will develop their career in an agency rapidly building its reputation in the industry.
- Salary & Benefits : Dependent on experience
- Full Time: Working Hours 9-5.30pm
- Location: Leamington Spa and home working
To apply, send your CV to [email protected]