We are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst who has experience of working in FMCG, Leisure or Hospitality either agency or client side. Applicants should have a track record showing the ability to see the ‘big picture’ and understand the business issues and needs. Good communication skills and ability to converse with Data Insights, IT Professionals and Non-IT personnel alike. The candidate should be able to work alone or blend into an existing team structure.
Data Analyst Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated with a minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing data or retail customer insight role.
- Advanced Access and Excel skills essential.
- SQL query and programming skills advantageous.
- Knowledge of geographical mapping SAAS systems with a statistical analysis and modelling background essential.
- Experience working with customer segmentation (B2B & B2C) and sophisticated profiling tools essential.
- Fully conversant in major consumer and business industry classification systems (eg. Mosaic, Acorn, Census, Company SIC, Size etc) and data segmentation techniques.
- Possess a successful track record in understanding of the marketing mix, retailer-supplier relationship dynamics and a good grasp of CRM and data issues.
- A pragmatic analyst with experience of client liaison.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
The Data Analyst will work as a team member within the Strategy and Insight Team to:
- Undertake analysis and manipulation of client data/databases using advanced analytical techniques and applications.
- As a Data Analyst, you must have a team player mentality and the ability to create strong working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Build and maintain database of S2’s core and external third party datasets.
- Devise and implement ways to improve other in-house systems / procedures through improved use of technology and increased automation
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with drive and determination and, dependent upon performance, the right candidate will develop their career in an agency rapidly building its reputation in the industry.
Salary: £ tbc
Full Time: Working Hours 9-5.30pm
Location: Leamington Spa and home working
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]