We are currently looking for a senior account manager or account director to join our team:
- Account management of major projects across research, insight, creative and digital services. Requiring excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- An individual who will build and strengthen client relationships and grow client accounts across major brands and retailers.
- A senior marketer with an excellent understanding of how research, data insights, analytics and technology drive business performance across the total customer journey, in both on and offline channels.
- Experience of managing research projects (qual and quant), interpreting results and collating presentations.
- Communicate use of data insights, research and creative to drive revenue, brand affinity and consumer engagement with clients.
- Experience writing briefs, pitches or tender proposals together with the ability to brief projects into internal teams and/or external partners.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and keeping abreast of market trends, competitor service offerings.
- Degree educated with a minimum of 5 years experience as an Account Director/Senior Account Manager in an agency environment.
- Can deliver on existing client and new business sales targets.
- Conversant in major consumer and business industry classification systems (eg. Mosaic, Census, SIC, Size etc) and data segmentation techniques.
- Has excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience of working with CRM and Email broadcast systems.
- Experience in developing internal briefs and working independently or collaboratively.
- Superb project management and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple client projects and a keen eye for detail.
- A passion for keeping abreast of the latest sector trends in multi-channel marketing strategy and execution.
- A confident presenter at board and senior management level with the ability to work strategically and tactically.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- A self-starter who works effectively under pressure and can meet deadlines.
- Dynamic, articulate, professional and personable.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior account management individual with drive and determination and, dependent upon performance, the right candidate will develop their career in an agency rapidly building its reputation in the industry.
- Salary & Benefits : £35,000 to £45,000 dependent on experience
- Commission: Generous commission scheme.
- Full Time: Working Hours, 9-5.30pm.
- Location: Leamington Spa & home working.
CV applications to [email protected]
Read more about our team: senior team