Midlands Based Agency Now Recruiting a Graphic Designer!
Serendipity2 is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing team.
If you are looking for your next role, like to work on a variety of projects for both Blue Chips to progressive SME’s, then you could be the candidate we are looking for! :- APPLY NOW by sending your CV and Portfolio.
We are looking to recruit a Graphic Designer to join our creative team, someone with enthusiam, passion and experience both for print, packaging & digital.
Graphic Designer Skills and Experience:
- An enthusiastic designer you will have experience working on digital campaigns such as website front end design and e-marketing and producing outstanding campaign ideas, from conception through to completion of final print-ready artwork.
- Experience of branding and corporate identity, advertisements, brochures, exhibition stands, marketing literature and creative for web and digital media.
- Must be conversant with Adobe Creative Suite, have a keen eye for attention to detail in all aspects of the job and have an excellent command of the English language.
- Must have the ability to create striking and innovative work to a very high standard and work to tight deadlines across several different brands at the same time.
- Knowledge or experience in basic web design or development advantageous.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Working with the creative team, develop innovative and high-quality creative work for a range of on and offline clients.
- To ensure all agreed deadlines are met and communicate any potential issues to the account manager in good time.
- To assist in streamlining and improving the overall output from the studio.
- To attend client meetings where necessary.
- Be responsible for a number of allocated accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with drive and determination &, dependent upon performance, the right candidate will develop their career in an agency working with major blue chip companies.
Salary: From £25k, dependent on experience
Location: Central, Leamington Spa.
Full Time: Working Hours 9-5.30pm or Part Time (for the right candidate)
TO APPLY send your CV & Portfolio to Graphic Design Role
or call 01926 887555 and ask to speak to Clare