Serendipity2 (S2) is a leading data driven marketing agency using data science and technology to help consumer brands and retailers accelerate business performance and drive measurable growth. Our work provides deep level analytical insight and expertise in helping to shape, plan and execute business transformation strategies for consumer brands and retailers in a rapidly evolving retail and digital age.
Operating in the Food, Drink, Leisure, Hospitality, Travel and Retail sectors, our clients include many leading brands (eg. Coca Cola European Partners, Coke GB, TUI, Royal Caribbean, Carlsberg Marstons Beer Company, Greene King, Unilever, Ben & Jerrys, Monster Energy and Dominos).
- Able to clearly communicate the business benefits of data insights and technology to drive revenue, brand affinity and consumer engagement.
- Has direct customer facing experience of working with major consumer brands and retailers in an agency environment.
- Has an excellent track record in both new sales development and account management, with the ability to see the big picture and understand the key commercial challenges of our clients.
- A senior marketer with an excellent understanding of how insights, analytics and technology drive business performance across the total customer journey, in both on and offline channels.
- Ability to translate data from multiple cross channel contact points with quantitative analysis to define the relevance of who the customer is, where they live and how they interact with the brand in off and online channels.
- Can provide and share market expertise in establishing new customer insights, marketing technology and data analytics opportunities to support growth strategies across physical stores and digital channels.
- Is an excellent ‘all-rounder’ spanning marketing strategy, customer/shopper segmentation, market research and business strategy.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in FMCG and or Retail data strategy, insight and analytics in an agency or client environment.
- Can deliver on existing client and new business sales targets.
- Conversant in major consumer and business classification systems (eg. Mosaic, Acorn, Census, Company SIC, Size etc) and data segmentation techniques.
- Has advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Can identify and develop actionable insight solutions and marketing recommendations across both B2C and B2B environments.
- Experience writing complex briefs and proposals together with the ability to translate complex business challenges into the Data Science team.
- Superb project management and time management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple client projects and a keen eye for detail.
- A confident presenter at board and senior management level with the ability to work strategically and tactically.
- A self-starter who works effectively under pressure, can meet deadlines and who is dynamic, articulate, professional and personable.
- Can implement ways to improve in-house systems / procedures through improved use of technology and increased automation.
- A strong knowledge of geographical mapping SAAS systems with a statistical analysis and modelling background.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior individual with drive and determination and, dependent upon performance, the right candidate will develop their career in an agency rapidly building its reputation in the industry.
- Salary & Benefits : Dependent on experience
- Full Time: Working Hours 9-5.30pm
- Location: Leamington Spa and home working
To apply send your CV and cover note to [email protected]