Here you will find information about the current vacancies within our team. However, even if there isn’t an active vacancy, but you would like to be considered for future openings, send a covering letter and your cv to [email protected].
Position: Senior Data Scientist/Analytics Manager
Serendipity2 is a leading data driven marketing agency using data science and technology to help consumer brands and retailers accelerate business performance and drive measurable growth.
Our award-winning work provides deep level analytical insight and expertise in helping to shape, plan and execute business transformation strategies for consumer brands and retailers in a rapidly evolving retail and digital age.
Operating in the Food, Drink, Leisure, Hospitality, Travel and Retail sectors, our clients include many leading brands (eg. Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, Diageo, The Coca-Cola Company, TUI, Royal Caribbean International, Carlsberg Marston’s Beer Company, Unilever, Ben & Jerrys, Whitley Neill Gin, Britvic, Monster Energy and Dominos).
Role & Experience:
- A senior insight and strategy professional with an excellent understanding of how data insights, analytics and technology drive business performance across the total customer journey, in both on and offline channels.
- An individual who has direct customer facing experience of working with major consumer brands and retailers in an agency environment.
- An excellent track record in business development and account management with the ability to see the big picture and understand the key commercial challenges of our clients.
- A ‘hands-on’ data professional who has the capacity to manage a number of large and frequently complex data analytics client accounts.
- Excellent understanding of data management principles including data parsing, de-duplication, matching/merging, converting data types etc.
- Up to date knowledge of data processing/cleansing techniques & productivity tool/utilities available.
- Capacity to develop actionable insight commercial solutions and marketing recommendations across both B2C and B2B environments.
- Communicate use of data insights to drive revenue, brand affinity and consumer engagement to clients and colleagues.
- Degree educated with a minimum of 3 year’s experience in a senior data insight and analytics role ideally in an agency or brand environment.
- Conversant in major consumer and business industry classification systems (eg. Mosaic, Acorn, Census, Company SIC, Size etc) and data segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge & experience of handling large datasets, using SQL/MS-Access or other query language/tools.
- Ability to extract load & transform (ETL) data to summarise client input files and create output datasets for analysis & insight.
- Experience of working with GIS/Mapping systems and geodemographic data, building & loading data layers and creating styles to determine how data appears on maps.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel with experience of using or building dashboards in Tableau or PowerBI.
- A confident presenter at board and senior management level with the ability to work strategically and tactically.
- Coding in VisualBasic to develop user front-ends, with experience of building pivot/look-up tables & writing macros.
- Experienced database administrator managing multiple end users for software-as-a-service (SaaS) products.
- Knowledge of cloud-based software solutions and familiarity with 3rd party hosted data environments (e.g. Azure, AWS).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior insight professional with drive and determination and, dependent upon performance, the right candidate will develop their career in an agency rapidly building its reputation in the industry.
- Salary & Benefits: Basic salary £45,000 to £55,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits.
- Full Time: Working Hours 9-5.30pm
- Location: Flexible working from London and home working.
CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org