Identifying your brand and sub brand product consumer shopper occasions and understanding their impact on category sales growth.
What Will Be Covered
- Using anonymised case study examples of our recent work for major consumer brands and retailers, we will explore the dynamics between consumer and shopper occasions and how these effect where and when they shop for your product.
- Methodologies to compare how your product USP’s fit against competitive category products, to differentiate your products to retailers. From a list of USP’s it is important to quantify which one is of primary importance to consumers.
- Market research techniques to assess your consumers brand affinity, loyalty and their perception of your product USPs to redefine your brand consumer profiles against a backdrop of shifting market trends and buyer triggers.
- Research will focus on the development of trade ‘selling’ stories, competitive positioning and potential new category consumer pull.
- How to translate brand consumer profiles for individual products that can be modelled against the UK population to size the opportunity.
- Understanding brand consumer characteristics: where they live and work, their buyer and communication preferences and attitudes.
- Illustration of how route to market planning and activation can be improved through mapping both existing and potential brand consumers against defined market opportunities.
Who Should Attend
- Brand Managers/Directors
- Shopper Insights/Directors
- Category Managers/Directors
- Customer Insights
- Market Researchers
Development of compelling trade stories to increase the high street coverage & extend range in existing retailers, from research and population opportunity footfall mapping.
Identification of the population density opportunity by geographic and store locations that match a research derived brand consumer profile.
Price: From £4,495
Workshop will run from 10am – 4pm.
Location: either client site or Serendipity2 Leamington Spa office. The workshop location site will provide refreshments and audio visual equipment.
The number of attendees is unlimited.
Want More Information?
If you have any queries or would like further information please contact us, we would love to hear from you!