The challenge for today’s brands is in gaining a competitive advantage in understanding shopper behaviour by using consumer and shopper insight to drive execution in-store, online and via mobile channels.
“S2 expertly host our customer database, providing shopper insight and data intelligence to drive future sales and marketing strategy. Customer profiling and persona development has also helped in the development of a more targeted customer acquisition programme, whilst increasing our customer engagement and retention levels.” Charlotte Ashurst, Group Marketing Manager, BBC Good Food Show & River Street Events
Our shopper insight services include:
- Integrating the different channels of online, mobile and retail stores to create a coherent shopper insight strategy.
- Utilising consumer and shopper insight in new and mature markets to define brand extension, NPD, promotions and range planning.
- Using shopper insight to drive innovation and differentiate your brand from its competitors.
- Providing shoppers with memorable experiences and increasing the activity between the brand, the product and the consumer.
- Exploring how brands can work with retailers to create unique in-store and online occasions for shoppers and consumers.
- Responding to changing shopper behaviour to ensure that brands and retailers remain competitive via digital technology.
- Achieving higher efficiencies to better understand your shoppers through data science and data visualisation techniques.
- Exploring the role of local environments on shopper preference and how to adapt your market positioning and activation to meet these needs.
- Understanding the differences between urban and rural consumers in terms of consumption opportunity, power of purchase, basket size, affluence, gender, age, social class etc.
- Analysing how store size, design and location impacts on shoppers’ and consumers’ buying habits.
- Driving engagement with target consumers through digital and social platforms and maximising sales with new commercial channels.
- Combining consumer research and demographic profiling with store and digital data to develop omnichannel strategies.
CASE STUDY EXAMPLE