- How to introduce and implement bespoke brand, product, flavour & packaging ranging based on shopper occasion, store segment, location and format.
- Understand how to add value to your product proposition to retail buyers and provide methodologies to demonstrate category sales growth.
What Will Be Covered
- Using anonymised case study examples of our recent work for major consumer brands and retailers, we will be exploring how Consumer & Shopper Occasion Segmentation helps to place the right brands in the right outlets, ensuring the quality & range of brands stocked meets expectations.
- Methodologies to define footfall opportunity based on modelled consumer & shopper segments & locational proximity drivers.
- How to build aggregated store segments based on the reasons people shop, where they shop and factors that affect their buying decisions.
- Deliver more meaningful engagement with customers through improved range planning of product relevance, pricing & promotions
Store segmentation provides the means to optimise ranging, promotions, price and merchandising at store and estate level in order to target sales and marketing activity more effectively.
Understanding your stores and how to optimise the right mix of products, merchandising and promotions will improve overall profitability for each. The more you can tailor your offering to the relevant audience, the more sales you will generate.
- How to position the products to drive new category sales by understanding and applying shopper occasion to retail outlets.
- Sizing the sales of current retail points against population heat maps showing highest densities of brand consumers
- Ranking retailer estates by brand consumer population to determine best stores for stocking range
- Overlay potential new routes to market (indies, delis, cafes etc) to gauge the ones with outlet locations offering best coverage of areas with the highest retail white space
- Discussion of new environments strengths against brand consumer buying occasions
- Ability to size the market opportunity around each store based on its segment type and catchment.
Who Should Attend
Price: From £4,495
Workshop will run from 10am – 4pm.
Location: either client site or Serendipity2’s Leamington Spa office. The workshop location site will provide refreshments and audio visual equipment.
The number of attendees is unlimited.