GOT AN ACTIVE REQUIREMENT? LET'S TALK!
The challenge for brands and retailers is to be able to understand the rapidly changing buying habits of promiscuous shoppers and consumers in order to determine which categories to invest in, and to help define a category management vision fit for the future.
“We are excited to be working with S2 to explore the benefits of their customer insight. S2’s knowledge adds considerable value to our processes and disparate data pools.”
Amanda Lakin, General Manager Retail & Local, TUI
Effective category management delivers sustainable growth and a better omnichannel buying experience for consumers while delivering improved performance for retailers, consumer brands and categories.
Ultimately, these actionable insights help brands and retailers to target their investment on the elements of the marketing mix and media channels that will lead to brand growth and enhanced relationships with consumers.
We keep track of the rapidly evolving omnichannel shopping experience and respond with category management strategies and executions which meet these challenges.
As range rationalisation and market uncertainties change the playing field, we help to build strong relationships between brand owners, retailers and end consumers.
Our category management services include:
- Fulfilling the needs of your customer and your shopper by understanding how best to collaborate for mutual profits.
- Engaging retailers with advanced added value methodologies that will rejuvenate your strategies and develop win-win partnerships.
- Navigating the ever-changing shopper and consumer missions and trends for more insightful, data led category management strategies.
- Driving future category growth with insights into retailer expectations and shopper behaviours for profitable category management.
- Translating category visions into sales by communicating the link between consumers’ needs and your category.
- Linking trade promotional management and retail execution to the benefit of the brand owner, retailer and consumer.
- Targeting your shoppers with innovative promotion, occasion and pairing concepts that will see your category in prime shelf space and your consumers trading up by increasing basket spend.
- Embracing omnichannel marketing to harness the digital and physical opportunity to win in an increasingly complex retail landscape.
- Exploring how shopper attitudes and actions are changing as well as how to adapt these learnings to your category approach.
- Pairing and meal occasion strategies which persuade shoppers to trade-up to premium meal deals or snacking solutions.
- Driving the right category principles and brand vision to ensure retailer buy-in and maintain compliance across range, promotion, shelf, display and pricing.