GOT AN ACTIVE REQUIREMENT? LET'S TALK!
Quantitative research such as online surveys, offers measurable data to formulate facts and uncover specific patterns to evaluate defined behaviours and trends. Online surveys generate data that can be transformed into usable statistics to quantify attitudes, opinions and other defined variables from much larger sample populations.
At S2, we have the expertise and experience to set-up and manage your online research project from initial research scoping to results production, ensuring project results provide measured outputs that meet your key objectives.
S2 use a consumer panel with first-party, permissioned data from engaged consumers. Using quality consumer panels with a real breadth and depth of attributes allows us to target specific audiences based on your research needs. Results provide ‘up-to-date’ actual voice of the consumer. Obtaining responses from a larger number of consumers provides robust statistics which provide credibility, confirm viability or quality insights around your products and services.
Benefits of Online Surveys
- A cost effective method of obtaining a large quantity of consumer responses for data analysis.
- A means to identify and analyse consumer/customer behaviour e.g. expectations, brand perceptions, needs and any barriers to becoming customers.
- Ability to gain responses from a wide spectrum of audiences and geographic locations.
- Ability to gain customer feedback on specific points ranging from brand perceptions, product feedback, quality, customer service, value etc.
- Understand occasion drivers and considerations around your research area/topic.
- The ability to show visual assets or concepts online and offers the capability to be interactive questionnaires.
- Our surveys are accessible on any platform e.g. mobile, which is important for respondent completions.
- Instantaneous responses mean that results can be analysed quickly.
S2 work closely with you to develop a survey structure that addresses all your key points but is structured to drive robust results.
Pre-screener questions are developed to ensure we reach your target audience.
Surveys are hosted until the quota of respondents are met. Timescales are outlined when the project is defined.
Results reports provide analysis and key highlights to enable informed decisions within the business.