Website Design & Development Agency
Serendipity2 is an experienced web design & development agency based in Leamington Spa, Midlands. We offer our clients a professionally built website, that combines striking design with intuitive functionality to provide a good user experience.
We understand that your company’s website is more than just an online identity to establish credibility. Your website needs to work hard – as an information portal, outlining benefits, providing a sales pitch or enabling online purchases.
Our web designs have a proven record of helping businesses stay ahead of the competition online and we have satisfied clients who have told us so!
We are happy to offer a web design service or a full web design and build service.
Good web design & build features we offer: –
- Clear and easy to use web navigation structure.
- Web wireframes that offer a clear and good user experience (UX), so that customers can find the information they want within a couple of clicks.
- Responsive web design & build: to ensure that your site is compatible on all devices whether mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Contact Management System – Providing you the client, the flexibility and convenience of being able to update sections or pages of your site as require. This ensures your site is up to date with fresh content aiding SEO but also, so your site can adapt and grow with your business.
- SEO friendly – your website needs to be built using industry best practice to ensure that it gains visibility on search engines.
We have an experienced team who will create the right website for your business, with our designers and web developers working seamlessly together to ensure we build a top performing and good-looking website.
Case Study Images
If you would like a review of your existing site or to chat through an up and coming web project, please get in touch now. Call a member of our friendly team on 01926 887555 or fill out our contact form above.
We look forward to hearing from you!
“S2 have been great to work with across all areas of the brand research, insight, strategy and creative execution piece. The feedback we have received has been fantastic and the new website has been hailed a real best in class effort.” Laura Bartkowski, Freestyle Project Manager, Coca-Cola European Partners
“We’ve really been enjoying working with S2. Faced with a stiff deadline, they have delivered all the web design and code we needed to give our internal team a head start on the web site build. S2 completely accepted working with our internal team and, in many ways, I have felt them to be an excellent extension of my team while bringing a fresh perspective. The best of all worlds!” Flo Swann, Warwick Business School